Did you hear the news? A .Mac webmail interface is coming! (no date specificied)
Check out some of the new features!
1) A New Look: everything will be within easy reach. Mail folders next to the inbox will let you read full messages and access your contact information WITHOUT leaving the page!
2) Drag-n-Drop: you’ll be able to drag-n-drop messages just like you do on your desktop – even MULTIPLE messages at the same time!
3) Message Pane: you’ll be able to read the ENTIRE message in a pane located right below your message list, just like you do in your desktop Mac Mail application.
4) Smart Refreshes: page reloads will be kept to a minimum by refreshing the only portion of the page that needs refreshing, instead of the entire page.
5) Quick Reply: you’ll be able to response without leaving your Inbox.
6) Built-in Address Book: with full integration you’ll be able to quickly access and search your contact information. When you start typing a name, all matching Address Book contacts appear in the address field.
7) Message Previews: .Mac webmail inbox will display the beginning of every message, so you can quickly scan emails without opening them.
8) Message Flagging: flag & unflag message with a single click, like in your desktop Mac Mail application.
9) Keyboard Shortcuts: you’ll save time with keyboard shortcuts for common operations like creating a new message or searching your mailboxes.
WOW!! These sound great! And just looking at the photo of a sneak peek.. well, I can’t wait until it’s here!!