In our incredibly competitive economy, most companies are forced to upgrade their computer hardware and software every 2 – 5 years. With this fast pace of change, staying current can be costly, and many companies struggle to come up with funds to adequately upgrade their infrastructure for maximum productivity.
This is why 8 out 10 U.S. companies lease all or some of their computer equipment. Leasing lets businesses use the latest equipment, without the risks and capital outlay associated with technology ownership.
Based on these factors and requests from our customers, Small Dog Electronics now offers leasing options with several leasing companies. Using different leasing companies gives us the ability to compare rates and the various deals being offered, and also allows us to offer the most competitive rates.
Small Dog Electronics offers leasing solutions for small, medium and large businesses, non-profit organizations, and the Education market.
- Low monthly payments vs cash up front or high credit card rates.
- Put your total solution to work quickly and boost productivity.
- Manage cash flow and budget constraints.
- Easily upgrade or add new equipment with lease add-ons or roll over as your needs change.
- The benefits of tax free purchasing.
What lease options are available?
Small Dog uses several different leasing companies to offer a wide variety of options. We offer Fair Market Value, 10% purchase option and $1.00 purchase options. These are defined below:
Fair Market Value (FMV):
- Lowest monthly payments.
- At the end of the term you can purchase the equipment at the current fair market value
- Extend the lease and/or upgrade all your equipment and software
- Return the equipment with no further obligation
10% Purchase Option:
- Lower monthly payments
- At the end of the term you pay a fixed rate (10% of purchase price) to own the equipment without further obligation. You can also return the equipment without further obligation.
$1.00 Purchase Option:
- At the end of the term you pay $1.00 and own the equipment
- Similar to a loan and may provide depreciation tax
With any lease it is important that you consult with your tax advisor about tax benefits with leasing in your area.
If you would like a quote for a lease you can apply on the Small Dog website by first adding items to your shopping cart, and selecting “Click here to apply for an Apple Financial Lease” instead of entering your credit card when you’re ready to make your purchase.
You will be asked to fill out an application with your business information and a Small Dog representative will contact you within 24-48 hours to discuss all the options available. You can also email email@example.com to get a quote. Please include your hardware and software requirements in the email so we can get you a quote based on all your needs.
(There are some restrictions on leasing, so when applying keep in mind that we only offer leasing on orders over $1000.00 and you must be a small, medium and large businesses, non-profit organizations, or an accredited school.)