Expert Advice and Solutions for All Your Technology Needs
Whether you have just purchased your first-ever Mac and are looking for some basic instruction to get up and running quickly, or you are a long time veteran but are having some technical challenges, Small Dog Consultants are 'always by your side' to guide you and help you with your technology needs!
Small Dog Consultants are well versed in a wide range of Apple and third-party software and hardware, enabling us to provide services to home and business users alike with training, problem-solving, computer security, and networking solutions.
For more more information on our consulting services or to schedule an appointment, please email email@example.com. You may also call us and leave a message at 802-862-1316, Option 4. We strive to respond to all emails and voicemails within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
In Store, Remote and Onsite Support
We are available to provide consulting services at our retail location in Burlington, through your high-speed Internet connection, or onsite at your home or business. In Store Consulting can be a great help if you prefer the one-on-one approach for setting up new devices, troubleshooting, or training, while Remote Consulting can save you a long drive but can have limitations in certain circumstances. We can also travel to you for those times when when you need us to see your complete home or office setup.
Some examples of these services include:
- Basic to in-depth learning on both Apple and third party products
- Troubleshooting and technical support
- Basic, intermediate and advanced tutorials
- Network set-up including wireless internet, printing and Mac/PC integration
- Recommendations and implementation of backup solutions to ensure important documents, photos and music are secure
- Instruction on cybersecurity and removal of malware
- Assistance in local and cloud storage management
- Assessments to determine if upgrades can extend the lifespan of your device, rather than complete replacement.
- Manual data migrations to a new computer, iPhone, or iPad
All Consults are prorated in 15 minute intervals
In Store: $129 per hour
Remote: $89 per hour
Home onsite: $200 an hour for the first hour $150 per hour after; 1 hour minimum (travel fees included)
Business onsite: Starting at $200 per hour; 1 hour minimum (pricing based on scope of work)